Randolph Street Capital Consulting Co., Ltd. (RSCC) is a Ho Chi Minh City-based EB-5 consulting company. The Company is a wholly-owned subsidiary of a U.S. based holding company whose principals have extensive experience in all aspects of real estate and the EB-5 industry. Randolph Street identifies the highest quality U.S. real estate development projects that qualify under the EB-5 immigration program created by the U.S. government in 1990. Randolph Street’s founders have extensive experience in all aspects of EB-5 as well as the successful development of over $7.5 billion in real estate assets primarily focused on student housing, apartments and senior living properties in the U.S.
Board of Management
Principal – Founder
- 30 years commercial real estate finance experience.
- 10 years international business experience primarily in Asia.
- Over $2 billion in real estate financing as co-founder and managing director with real estate investment banking group.
- B.A. Finance, Edwin L. Cox School of Business at Southern Methodist University 1988.
- Extensive experience in consulting immigration investment, EB-5 program, client relation, and networking.
- Master of Business Administration from Columbia Southern University 2014.